You've done the work, now it's time to get the reward. Authors of all kinds—indie (self-published), traditional, or collaborative published—may be considered for this prestigious award. The top ten finalists in each category are invited to present their book synopsis at the Author Academy Awards Red Carpet Sessions which will be viewed by a global audience.
Our current award categories include:
• General Non-Fiction • Advice • Self-Help • Business and Investing • Health • Romance • Fantasy • Mystery • Thriller • Science Fiction • Young Adult and Middle Grade • Children’s Book • Historical Fiction • General Fiction • Memoir • Religion
Author Academy Awards are awards bestowed for literary merit and publishing excellence in the writing and publishing industry. They are given annually by Author Academy Elite (AAE) and presented at the Author Academy Awards Ceremony. The various category winners are bestowed a special award, officially called the "Academy Boon of Merit." The winner in each category gives an acceptance speech at the Awards Ceremony.
Author Academy Award First Prize Winners receive:
- The Academy Boon of Merit Award
- Press release and media story presented to their hometown press by a professional PR firm
- A private training for all first prize winners with YouTube© Consultant, Brad Burke, on how to leverage your book with video.
- Traditional media and social media press, including features on select podcasts, shows, vlogs, blogs, and articles.
- Lifetime access to ©30 Days to a Bigger Stage Experience, an online program helping authors get publicity for their book.
- And more.
The Author Academy Awards takes place on October 24, 2020.
- Red Carpet Sessions
- Red Carpet Meet & Greet
- Author Academy Awards Ceremony
The Author Academy Awards is an unforgettable experience. The 2020 Awards will be broadcasted via global livestream during the October event. Top Ten Finalists will be announced on August 25, 2020. At this time, they will be given more details regarding their role in the event.
This award recognizes excellence in literary achievements in several categories and genres as assessed by the Academy's voting membership. These categories include popular vote, social contribution, and overall presentation (cover, content, flow, and originality).